No Warranty or Liability
The information presented on this Web site is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind — as to suitability, reliability, applicability, merchantability, fitness, noninfringement, result, outcome or any other matter. We do not represent or warrant that such information is or will be always up-to-date, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed. You should always consult an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction before taking any action with regard to any matters addressed by this website.
You agree that we are not liable to you or others, in any way or for any damages of any kind or under any theory, arising from this site, or your access to or use of or reliance on the information in or through this site, including but not limited to liability or damages under contract or tort theories or any damages caused by viruses contained within electronic files of this site or any linked site, regardless of prior notice to us.
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Software and Technology Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions / Sale or Purchase of Companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investment Agreements
- Corporate Formation / LLC Formation
- Representation of Higher Education Institutions
- Business Litigation
- Trade Secret / Unfair Competition Litigation
- Real Estate Development and Construction
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements